You can easily order multiple products in one order by following the steps below.
Online and offline creator tool
1. Upload your product by clicking on the "Order" or "Add to basket" button in our creator tool.
2. Choose your options for this product, such as glossy pages, and follow the ordering process.
3. Once you see the overview of your order, click on "Continue Shopping" at the bottom left hand side of the page. You will be redirected to the homepage of our website.
4. Return to our creator tool (online or offline, depending on which you are using to create your photo product).
5. Select another product and follow steps 1 and 2 again. You will find the two products you have added to your shopping basket. You can repeat those steps until you have all your products in the shopping basket.
Cannot find your saved product? Please see find out where your projects are saved for further information.
To order several products at one time through the app, first upload your project to your basket by tapping "Done". Your project will now open in a new web page where options such as gloss can be added.
Review the options and tap "Continue" to place your project into your basket.
You can now exit the web page and return to the location where the app is saved on your device. When in the app, navigate back to the home screen by selecting the back arrow. You can now add a new or saved project.
- It is not possible to fill in multiple addresses in the ordering process.
- If you need to send different products to different addresses, we recommend ordering them separately.
- If you have multiple promotional codes, we suggest ordering the products separately. Please see how to use multiple promotional codes in one order for further information.