If you would like to delete your account and all your personal data attached to it, follow the instructions below.
1. Head over to My account and log in with your credentials.
2. Under "My settings" ▸ "Delete your account and information", click on "Delete my account" on the right.
3. Confirm that you really want to delete your account by clicking on "Request account deletion".
4. An email will be sent to your email address with a link to confirm your account deletion. Click on this link to confirm. The link will be valid for 24 hours.
Please note: Did not receive the email? Check your spam or junk folder and blocklist, it could end up there!
When you have clicked on the link in the email, you will be redirected to our website where we will inform you that your account has been successfully deleted.
What are the consequences of deleting my account?
- Deleting your account removes all personal data – including saved addresses, newsletter subscriptions, photos, projects and order history – from our system.
- Account deletion is permanent, and we will not be able to retrieve any information should you change your mind.
- Might you have a quality complaint, solving it can be difficult at times. We advise you to keep a back-up of your product on your computer (this is only possible for projects created in our offline creator tools).
Please note: We are unable to offer partial deletion of your personal data.
It currently can take up to 30 days before everything is deleted and processed.