If you are experiencing issues with payment during checkout, we kindly ask you to try each of the following:
- Ensure all the correct details are inputted and you have sufficient funds available. If you are making the payment with a credit card, ensure the correct name, expiry date and CCV number are provided.
- Try ordering from an alternative device. Head to "Your Basket" and log in to resume the checkout process from any device.
- Try ordering through an incognito or private page.
- Delete the cookies and caches. After that, refresh the page and try again.
- Are you making the payment outside of the country your bank account was issued? Confirm with your bank that you are making an international purchase.
Should you not complete the payment, you will receive an automatic reminder email stating you still have products in your basket. If you wish to proceed with the order, click "resume order" in the email and follow the steps to complete. When the payment is successful, you will receive an order confirmation email. You can also check the status of your order in your account.
If you no longer want to proceed, you can simply ignore the reminder email. The unpaid order will remain in your order history for 30 days, this cannot be removed manually.