Our creator tools are free, easy to download and simple to use. Everyone can create a truly memorable photo product!
Offline creator tool (Windows)
The creator tool works on:
Windows 7 (buildnr: 6.1.7601)
Windows 8.1 (buildnr: 6.3.9600)
Windows 10 (1809) (buildnr: 10.0.17763)
Click here if you do not know which operating system you are using.
Please note: If you use Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, make sure they are fully updated and use service pack 2 or higher.
Also, please note that for Windows 7, 8 and 10 it is required to have the latest version of Edge or Google Chrome installed. If that is all in order, our application should function properly.
Our creator tool cannot run on a Windows 10 S operating system.
The minimum requirements of your computer are:
- Dual core CPU / Intel Core i3 (we recommend Intel Core i5)
- 4GB of RAM (we recommend 8GB of RAM)
- The minimum screen resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels (skip to "Adjust screen resolution")
- Optional: We recommend using an SSD hard disk.
Offline creator tool (Mac)
The minimum macOS is 10.11 (El Capitan), but the creator tool does not receive feature updates (latest 9.2.1) anymore for this macOS version.
If you would like to use the latest version of our creator tool you need at least macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
Online creator tool
The online version of the photo book program works on any computer because this program works in your browser. We recommend that you use Edge or Google Chrome as a browser.
App (smartphone and tablet)
Android: The minimum required version is Android 5.0.
Apple iOS: The minimum required version is iOS 11.0.
Please note: When using older OS versions, you can still download our app, and you will simply get the latest version that supports your OS.
If you are using our old iPad app (version starting with '1.', for example, 1.4.8), it is not possible to order any more. This has not been supported since April 30, 2018. Projects created on the outdated app will need to be recreated in the new app.
Adjust screen resolution
To change your screen resolution, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your desktop and click using your right mouse button.
2. Select the option "Display settings".
3. A new window will open and from here, navigate to "Advanced display settings".
4. You should now see the screen resolution and can change it from here. Select an option that is 1024 x 768 pixels, or above.
5. Click on "Apply".
6. You should now be able to use the software.