There can be several reasons why you may be experiencing trouble when checking out. To resolve this issue as quickly as possible, we kindly ask you to try each of the following:
1. Please try to use a different browser (we recommend Google Chrome). Once logged in, you will be redirected to "Your Basket" where you can continue the process.
2. Try ordering through an incognito or private page.
3. Delete the cookies and caches. After that, refresh the page and try to place the order again.
4. If you have received the error message "Unknown error" and you are reordering through the "Order history" in "My Account"? It is possible the order is outdated and we do not have the needed data to reproduce. Please reorder your product by opening the project in our creator tool and order from there.
If you are utilizing a reupload code, please see my Reupload code isn’t working for further details.
Still not working?
We kindly ask you to fill in our contact form with the following information:
1. Which browser did you use to make the project? Click here if you don't know which browser you are using.
2. The email address your account was created under.
3. The URL of the checkout page.
4. Screenshot of the page you are stuck at.
5. Mention you have already tried the steps in this FAQ.
6. Detailed description of the steps taken that lead up to the error message or issue. Including if you are purchasing through a payment link or with a reupload code.