Similar error messages:
- "Unkown error" message during checkout
Please try the following steps:
If you get stuck at checkout, this is usually caused by the cookies and caches in your browser. We kindly ask you to try the following things:
1. Delete the cookies and caches. After that, refresh the page and try to place the order again.
2. Try using incognito / privacy mode as well.
3. If this does not solve the problem, please try to use a different browser (we recommend Google Chrome).
Did the steps above not solve the problem?
Please reach out to our customer service team mentioning the following:
- Email address.
- Browser and version you are using.
- Screenshot of the page you are stuck at.
- Mention you have already tried the steps in this FAQ.
- Detailed description of the steps taken that lead up to the error message or issue.
"Unkown error" message during checkout
- Did you reorder through the "Order history" in "My Account"? It is possible the order is so old, we do not have the needed data to reproduce your order. Please reorder your product by opening the project in our creator tool and order it from there.
- If you received a Reupload code from our customer service, please reach out to them again to find out what is causing the issue.
- If you received a payment link from our customer service, it might be expired. Please reach out to them again to find out what is causing the issue.