Error messages which indicate an upload issue:
- "Socket error"
- "Bad Gateway (eclHTTPerror)"
- "Failed to upload product: HTTP/1.0 502 Bad Gateway"
- "Redirect (Can't connect to browser)"
Please note: This article is offering you a solution in case you are experiencing trouble while uploading your product after clicking on the order button. If you are having trouble while already in the shopping basket, please read more in this FAQ article: Trouble during the checkout process.
When you experience trouble when uploading your order, this can have multiple causes. We kindly ask you to try the following solutions one by one.
1. Check your internet connection and use a cable if possible.
2. Check if you have set a standard browser. We recommend using Google Chrome.
3. In order to protect your computer, most software programs are routinely blocked by the Windows firewall. To be able to order something from bonusprint, you have to grant our creator tool access to the internet. Most problems with uploading are caused by the Windows firewall. We kindly ask you to edit your Windows firewall settings accordingly.
Please note: if you are using Kaspersky, Norton Symantec antivirus or any other additional antivirus, you need to adjust it as well. Additionally, we advise you to temporarily disconnect a "proxy server" if you have one.
If you have applied an internet filter, we ask you to adjust your filter. This filter blocks the connection between your internet connection and our creator tool. If you cannot change this independently, we ask you to contact your provider for support.
4. If you have the possibility to try uploading your photo product from another computer, please do so.
How can I continue working on my book on another device?
Still not working?
We kindly ask you to fill in our contact form with the following information:
1. What version of Windows are you working on? Click here if you do not know which operating system you are using.
2. What version of our creator tool are you working on?
3. Attach all log files of our editor (Where can I find the log files in the offline creator tool (Windows)?)
4. Please indicate in brief what problem you are experiencing and which error message you receive.
5. Mention that you have already tried all steps in this FAQ.