Most of the time, trouble with saving projects has to do with the storage on your computer. To resolve this as quickly as possible, please try each step below.
1. Please check if you have enough storage space. We recommend at least 2 GB or 20% of the overall storage space to be free.
2. Try saving your product somewhere else by using the "Save as.." option located under the "File" tab. We recommend trying your desktop or an external drive/USB stick.
Did you receive an error message that stated: "Access denied"? Please see my antivirus program is blocking bonusprint for further details.
Still not working?
We kindly ask you to fill in our contact form with the following information:
1. What version of our creator tool are you working on?
2. When did you first start creating your photo book?
3. When did you last save your photo book?
4. Please describe step-by-step how the issue occurs. We would like to try and replicate the issue ourselves whenever possible, so please be as detailed as you can. For example; wherein the editor did this happen? What actions did you do right before the issue occurred?
5. Did you get an error message? If so, please see What should I do with an error report?
6. Attach a screenshot of the error message or status of the editor at the time of the issue.
7. Attach all log files as well (Where can I find the log files in the offline creator tool (Windows)?)
Not working on Windows? Find the same instructions for: