Most of the time, trouble with saving projects has to do with the storage on your computer.
1. Please check if you have enough storage space. We recommend at least 2 GB of free storage space.
2. Try saving your product somewhere else by using the "Save as.." option. We recommend trying your desktop or a USB / external disk.
Do you receive an error message / report? Please visit this FAQ.
Still not working?
We kindly ask you to fill in our contact form with the following information:
1. What version of our creator tool are you working on?
2. When did you first start creating your photo book?
3. When did you last save your photo book?
4. Please describe step-by-step how the issue occurs. We would like to try and replicate the issue ourselves whenever possible, so please be as detailed as you can.
Examples: Where in the editor did this happen? What actions did you do right before the issue occurred? 5. Did you get an error message?
6. Attach a screenshot of the error message or status of the editor at the time of the issue.
7. Attach all log files as well (Where can I find the log files in the offline creator tool (Windows)?)