Issues that occur during the start-up of our creator tool can be due to problems with uploads or incorrect downloads.
Please follow each step below to resolve:
1. Please make sure that you have a stable internet connection. If possible, try connecting your device to your router instead of using wifi.
2. If this does not resolve your issue, please reinstall the creator tool.
- Uninstall the creator tool (show instructions for Windows 7 or Windows 10).
- Restart your computer.
- Go to our website to download our creator tool again.
- Install our creator tool on your computer.
- Try opening our creator tool again.
Please note: any saved photo books you have on your computer will remain saved even if you reinstall the creator tool.
Still not working?
We kindly ask you to fill in our contact form with the following information:
1. What version of Windows are you working on? Click here if you do not know which operating system you are using.
2. If you are operating on a personal or work computer.
3. What version of our creator tool are you working on?
4. Attach all log files of our editor (Where can I find the log files in the offline creator tool (Windows)?)
5. Please indicate in brief what problem you are experiencing and which error message you receive.