This error message may be due to a problem that occurred during the installation of our program. We therefore advise you to remove and reinstall our program.
You can safely carry out the reinstallation without losing your saved projects.
1. Go to the "Control Panel" on your computer
2. Search for "Add / Remove Programs"
3. Select "Bonusprint Photo Books" and delete this program
4. Download the program again on our website.
1. Using your right mouse button, click on the bonusprint icon on your desktop and select "Open file location". A new window will open, showing all the files associated with the software. Please keep this window open.
- You can also manually access the location by going to:
- If you don't see any folders at this location, you may have "*Show hidden files" disabled on your computer.
In order to turn this off, go to "Control Panel" > "File Explorer Options" > "View" > "Show hidden files, folders and drives".
2. Click on the Windows Start button in the left lower corner of your screen.
3. Go to "Control Panel" > "Programs" > "Uninstall a Program". This is where you can go to delete all of the settings and system files that also include the files that caused the problem for your program. Execute this for the bonusprint creator tool.
4. Go back to the window you opened in step "1".
A to select all files.
6. Right-click to find the option to delete these files.