When you press the download button, a pop-up window opens automatically. If nothing happens, you probably have a pop-up blocker enabled. If that is the case, you will see a message below or at the top of your screen. We advise you to click on this message and choose "File download". If you do not see this option, you can (temporarily) disable your pop-up blocker by following this step-by-step plan:
1. Click on the icon with the 3 horizontal lines above each other at the top right of the page.
2. Click on "Settings".
3. Click on "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the "Content settings" button in the "Privacy" section.
5. Scroll to the "Pop-ups" section and select the "Allow all sites to display pop-ups".
1. Click the "Tools" button ("Tools" or gear icon) and then choose "Internet options".
2. In the window that opens, select "privacy".
3. De-select "enable pop-up block".
Please note: We do not recommend using Internet Explorer. The browser is no longer supported and although many sites work well, developers generally no longer test for Internet Explorer.
Please reach out to our customer service team if you have any further questions. We are happy to help!