When you press the download button, a pop-up window opens automatically. If nothing happens, you probably have a pop-up blocker enabled. If that is the case, you will see a message below or at the top of your screen. We advise you to click on this message and choose "File download". If you do not see this option, you can (temporarily) disable your pop-up blocker by following this step-by-step plan:
1. Click on the icon with the 3 dots at the top right of the page.
2. Click on "Settings".
3. Under "Privacy and security" click on the "Site settings" button.
4. Scroll to "Content" and click on "Pop-ups and redirects".
5. Next to "Blocked" click on the switch. "Blocked" should now state "Allowed".
1. Click the "Tools" button ("Tools" or gear icon) and then choose "Internet options".
2. In the window that opens, select "privacy".
3. De-select "Turn on pop-up block".
Please note: We do not recommend using Internet Explorer. The browser is no longer supported and although many sites work well, developers generally no longer test for Internet Explorer.