If you cannot save your photo book, proceed with the following steps:
1. Click through every page in your photo book in the normal edit view and make sure all elements on all pages in the photo book are properly loaded in the current session.
2. Press the
shift key on your keyboard and click on the creator tool button “Save”.
3. The photo book will now be downloaded as a ‘PAP###.albx’ file.
4. Refresh your browser or open a new browser (we usually recommend the browser Google Chrome).
5. Open up an empty photo book in our creator tool. Please note: it does not have to be the same size / type book as originally created).
6. Press and hold the
shift key on your keyboard and click on the creator tool button “Open”.
7. A new window will pop up, allowing you to load the file you downloaded previously.
In windows the file will standard be located on C:\users\<username>\Downloads.
In Mac OS the file will be located on the desktop.
8. Your design should now open. Please try and save your photo book again.