When you are experiencing technical issues with one of our creator tools, it is possible our technical support requests you to send us the diagnostic package of the creator tool installed on your computer. This allows us to investigate the issue thoroughly and hopefully offer a suitable solution as soon as possible. To do so, please follow the steps below:
Retrieve diagnostic package via Help
1. Open the concerning photo book in our creator tool.
2. Repeat the steps taken to reach the error message. Make sure that the error message appears again.
3. Click on the "Help" menu and then click on "Create Diagnostic Package...".
4. Save the file somewhere you can find it back easily. A ZIP file will be saved at the chosen location.
Cannot open the creator tool to retrieve log files
The tool under the "Help" menu will bundle all files our technical support needs. When you are unable to open our bonusprint creator tool, you will have to retrieve them in a different way. Please make sure you forward us the Diagnostic Package via the First Aid tool.
Where can I find the First Aid files as requested by your technical support?
Not working on Mac? Find the same instructions for:
- Offline creator tool Windows