This article is offering you a solution in case you are experiencing trouble while uploading your product after clicking on the order button. If you are having trouble while already in the shopping basket, please see: trouble during the checkout process.
Error messages which indicate an upload issue:
- "Bad Gateway (eclHTTPerror)"
- "Failed to upload product: HTTP/1.0 502 Bad Gateway"
- "Can't connect to print service (Mac)"
- "Redirect (Can't connect to browser)"
When you experience trouble when uploading your order, this can have multiple causes. We kindly ask you to try the following solutions one by one.
1. Check your internet connection and use a cable if possible.
2. Please reset your modem or router by disconnecting the cable for 15 seconds. After the time, you can reconnect the cable. Once completed please wait 5 minutes so that your modem or router is fully booted up.
3. If possible, try uploading your photo product from another computer.
How can I continue working on my book on another device?
4. To protect your computer, most software programs are routinely blocked by the Mac firewall. To be able to order something from bonusprint, you have to grant our creator tool access to the internet. Most problems with uploading are caused by the Mac firewall. We kindly ask you to edit your Mac firewall settings accordingly.
Still not working?
We kindly ask you to fill in our contact form with the following information:
1. What version of Mac OS are you working on? Click here if you do not know which operating system you are using.
2. What version of our creator tool are you working on?
3. Attach the following files of our creator tool (Where can I find the First Aid files as requested by your technical support?).
- "Diagnostics Package"
4. To help determine where the issue is stemming from, please try uploading a new, blank photo book. Please inform us of what occurred in the next step.
5. Provide a brief description of the problem you are experiencing, which error message you receive. As well as mentioning the steps in this FAQ.