When experiencing issues saving your project, our technical team will need to investigate to resolve as quickly as possible.
To do so, we kindly ask you to fill in our contact form with the following information:
1. What version of Mac OS are you working on? Click here if you do not know which operating system you are using.
2. What version of our creator tool are you working on?
3. What is the location where you saved the album? Is this on your local drive or desktop?
4. Where did you store the album last? (Was this on your desktop, on an external hard drive, in your documents folder, Dropbox or iCloud?) Did you move the book to another location?
5. Can you duplicate the album? You do this by going to 'File'> 'Duplicate' at the top left of the menu.
6. Please describe step-by-step how the issue occurs. Examples: Where in the editor did this happen? What actions did you do right before the issue occurred? Did you get an error message?
7. Attach a screenshot of the error message or status of the editor at the time of the issue.
8. Attach the "Diagnostic package" (Where can I find the log files in the offline creator tool (Mac)?)