This article is offering you a solution in case you are experiencing trouble while uploading your product after clicking on the order button.
If you are having trouble while already in the shopping basket, please see I have trouble during the checkout process.
Error messages which indicate an upload issue:
- "Bad Gateway (eclHTTPerror)"
- "Failed to upload product: HTTP/1.0 502 Bad Gateway"
- "Redirect (Can't connect to browser)"
There can be multiple causes when experiencing trouble uploading your order. We kindly ask you to try the following solutions one by one.
1. Check your internet connection. If you are experiencing wifi issues, we suggest disabling other devices or try another wifi connection.
2. To help you with uploading your product from our app, we would like to ask you to make sure you are using the latest version of our app. You can do this by going to the App Store and searching for the bonusprint app. If it indicates that there is an update available, please select "Update" to install it. After you have installed the latest version of the app, please restart your device. Now only open the app on your device and try and place your order again.
3. If you still experience issues ordering your photo product, it could be due to there being insufficient storage space on your device. We kindly ask you to delete some data from other applications on your device and free up some available space.
Still not working?
We kindly ask you to fill in our contact form with the following information:
1. Which version of the bonusprint application do you have? (Tap on "My account" in the bottom right corner. You can find the app version below the text.)
2. What is the version of your phone's OS? Click here if you don't know which version you are using.
3. Please add a short description of the issue.
4. Please send the log files. See where can I find the log files in the app (smartphone and tablet)?