Error messages which indicate an upload issue:
- "Socket error"
- "Bad Gateway (eclHTTPerror)"
- "Failed to upload product: HTTP/1.0 502 Bad Gateway"
- "Can't connect to print service (Mac)"
- "Redirect (Can't connect to browser)"
Please note: This article is offering you a solution in case you are experiencing trouble while uploading your product after clicking on the order button. If you are having trouble while already in the shopping basket, please read more in this FAQ article: I have trouble during the checkout process, what can I do?.
When you experience trouble when uploading your order, this can have multiple causes. We kindly ask you to try the following solutions one by one.
1. Check your internet connection.
2. To help you with uploading your product from our app, we would like to ask you to make sure you are using the latest version of our app. You can do this by going to the App Store and searching for the bonusprint app. If it indicates that there is an update available, please select "Update" to install it. After you have installed the latest version of the app, please restart your device. Now only open the app on your device and try and place your order again.
3. If you still experience issues ordering your photo product, it could be due to there being insufficient storage space on your device. We kindly ask you to delete some data from other applications on your device and free up some available space.
Still not working?
Did you try to solve the issue but you still experience problems with uploading? Please contact our customer service team and we will try our best to help you out!