This article offers solutions in case you are experiencing trouble while uploading your product after clicking on the order button.
If you are having trouble while already in the shopping basket, please see trouble during the checkout process.
Error messages which indicate an upload issue:
- "Bad Gateway (eclHTTPerror)"
- "Failed to upload product: HTTP/1.0 502 Bad Gateway"
When you experience trouble uploading a product that you created online, this most likely has to do with your internet connection or your browser. We kindly ask you to try the following solutions one by one.
1. Check your internet connection and use a cable if possible.
2. Try using Incognito or Private mode.
3. We kindly ask you to try placing the order in another browser (we recommend Google Chrome as a browser because we know from experience that this browser works the best with our website).
4. Clear your browser cookies. Not sure how? See how can I allow or delete cookies.
5. It could also help to log out and log in again at the top right of your screen. Please save your project first.
Please check the size of your photo(s). If the photo(s) meet these requirements, try to order using Google Chrome and a wired Internet connection. Uploading photos bigger than 4 MB is not possible in Internet Explorer.
Max. size: 128 MB per product (all photos combined).
Max. pixels: 11500 x 11500 pixels.
If the photo(s) meet these requirements, we suggest opening the photo in Paint (Windows) or Preview (Mac) or another photo editor and save the photo as a JPG or PNG file.
Please resave the photo with another name.
It can happen that there is an error when uploading prints on our website. In this case, you will notice that the progress bar at the top of the screen freezes. Unfortunately, we cannot solve this issue. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to follow these steps when ordering prints:
1. Please use a stable and fast internet connection.
2. We kindly ask you to try placing the order in another browser. We recommend Google Chrome as a browser because we know from experience that this browser works the best with our website. Most uploading issues currently occur in Internet Explorer.
3. Try uploading smaller batches of photos at once. Place them in your shopping basket and click on "Continue shopping" to move on to the next batch. When you have placed all of them in your shopping basket, you can go forward with your order.