To ensure that your photographs are printed as sharp and colourful as possible, our creator tools use image enhancement. This is automatically turned on within your creator tool. As soon as you insert a photo, the optimized version will be shown. Your original photo in the folder on your computer remains the same. We recommend always leaving automatic image enhancement turned on within the creator tool.
Have you already enhanced your images using another program?
We then recommend that you turn off the image enhancement. You can do this for each photo individually or for your entire photo book. This is only possible in our offline creator tools.
We will explain how you can do this in our Mac offline creator tool.
Turn off image enhancement for individual photographs
1. Select the image in your photo book for which you want to turn off the image enhancement.
2. Click on the "Item" menu.
3. Under "Image enhancement" you select "Remove".
You can also hold
ctrl and click on the photograph in your photo book to see the same menu.
To turn off enhancement for all new photos added to the project, follow these steps:
1. Click on bonusprint in the taskbar and click on "preferences".
2. Click on "options" and uncheck the option "Enhance added photos".
Turn off image enhancement for your entire photo book
We recommend switching this option off once you have finished your book, as any images you continue to add afterwards will still be automatically enhanced.
1. Click on "Product" in the taskbar.
2. Under "Image enhancement", select "Remove all enhancements".
If you change your mind, you can always select "Enhance all photos" to apply enhancement to your entire photo book.