When you have created the perfect design for your photo book pages, you can save the layout in our offline creator tools. That way you can easily use the same layout again. You can even export your saved layouts to another computer! We will show you how to do it.
1. Select the page with the layout that you want to save.
2. Click on one of the "Save layout" buttons in the ribbon at the top of your screen.
- Button on the left: Save the layout of a single page
- Button on the right: Save the layout of a double page spread.
You can find your saved layouts under the tab "Layouts" in the column on the left.
How can I export my layouts to another computer?
Please note: You can only transfer layouts to a computer with the same operating system (Windows to Windows and Mac to Mac).
|Export layouts||Import layouts|
|1. Click on "File" in the taskbar.
2. Select "Export my layouts".
3. A window will appear where you can select a location to save the file. We recommend saving it directly on a USB or external harddrive.
1. Click on "File" in the taskbar.
Once the layouts are imported you can find them under "My layouts" in the offline creator tool.