You can change the size of your photo book in our offline creator tool or you can add an additional smaller size to your order during the checkout process.
Please note: Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the size of your photo book in the online creator tool and in the app (smartphone and tablet). It also isn't possible to change the size of a softcover photo book.
1. Open the photo book in the creator tool first.
2. Click on the "Product" menu and then "Change Size".
3. Choose the preferred size.
Please check if everything is still in the right place, because the pages could shift a little during the resizing process.
- If you have selected the option Premium Layflat, not all sizes may be available. Change your selection for Premium Layflat under "Product" and then "Extra Options..." in the creator tool to make all sizes available. It isn't possible to change the size of a softcover photo book.
- There will be no copy created. If you want the old size back, you can use the "Change Size" option again. If you want to create a copy, use the option "Duplicate" under the "File" menu.