Is bonusprint a sustainable company?
Yes, we are sustainable. But we are not where we want to be. We keep improving ourselves every day. We take great care in fine-tuning our processes and optimising our resources – and we can do even better.
That’s why we’ve set goals for 2023 to improve ourselves:
• 100% carbon neutral for the full value chain
• Responsible sourcing of renewable materials
• 100% recycled material for our packaging
These initiatives are a huge step in our journey to become the greenest in our industry. That is why we always keep looking for ways to reduce waste and emissions. We are currently running multiple projects throughout the full value chain - initiatives to use less, waste less and emit less.Close
What is bonusprint’s carbon footprint?
Currently, we are compensating our emissions from internal business processes, this includes:
• Energy consumption (electricity, gas, water)
• Emissions from chemicals (used during production processes)
• Business travel
• Transport of product to our customers
The total amount of emissions to compensate is roughly 3.500 metric tons CO2 (3.500.000 kg CO2)*.
We are compensating our emissions by purchasing CO2 certificates from approved institutes. 95% of our emissions will be compensated through a major global project, while the remaining 5% will be compensated through a project in the Netherlands.
Our partners in measuring and achieving these goals are REDD+ Business Initiative, Milieubarometer, ecosphere+ and Valuta voor Veen.
Becoming carbon neutral is a huge step in our journey to become the greenest in our industry. That is why we always keep looking for ways to reduce waste and emissions. We are running multiple projects throughout the full value chain - initiatives to lower our carbon footprint and the impact we have on the environment.
Our goal is to reduce our carbon emissions further and be carbon neutral for our entire value chain by 2023.
* The emissions are based on the data of 2019 and includes all albelli locations.Close
How are bonusprint's paper products sourced responsibly?
We value the memories you entrust with us, and bringing them to life through our photo products. That is why we take the sourcing of quality materials seriously. All paper that is used in the production of our photobooks, cards and calendars is FSC® certified.
FSC stands for Forest Stewardship Council® and sets the standard for forest products such as paper and wood to promote sustainable forest management.
An FSC certificate guarantees complete transparency. From forest to customer, the entire processing and trade chain is fully certified. Along with yearly audits by an independent certifier checking our company’s suitability, we can proudly offer our customers a range of environmentally and socially responsible products with the FSC-label.Close
Which products are FSC® certified?
Photobooks: All of our photobooks with a photo on the cover are FSC certified. This includes hard and soft covers, both standard and gloss options.
Calendars: The 12 product combinations that make up our calendar portfolio are all FSC certified. This includes not just the standard paper option, but also gloss and extra matt options.
Premium Cards: The 9 product combinations of premium cards that we offer are all FSC certified, both the cards and envelopes. This includes the standard, gloss and extra-matt finish. Please note, photo cards are currently not FSC certified.Close