A reupload code is provided when changes to the content of your product are required to resolve a complaint.
Your reupload code and instructions are emailed to you under the email address your order was made.
Requested your code and have not received the email?
Please check your spam or promo files as well as searching ‘bonusprint’ in your inbox. If the email has not been received after an hour of the request, please contact Customer Care.
Are you inputting your code but receiving an error message?
There may be several reasons why your code is not working. We recommend reviewing each step below to resolve:
- Select the ‘remove’ button below the promotion code field when reinputting the code.
- Please write the code in full as provided in the email. Including the word ReUpload, colon : and the string of numbers.
- Ensure there is no space in front, in between or behind the code.
- Check the specifications are the same as the original order. Meaning, if your original order contained gloss or layflat, for example, then the replacement order must also include the same, likewise for size, orientation, and the number of pages.
- Only order the product which has been reuploaded. If your order contained multiple items of various products but only had an issue with the photo book, for example, then the code will only work for that product. Please note: For orders that require various products to be reuploaded, you will receive a reupload email for each product.
Please note: A reupload code will only work when the product, options and price match, and are not higher than the original order. If you have used a promotional code in your original order, the cost of your new order will differ. However, this will not affect the use of the reupload code.